About Us: Values

COMMITTED TO IMPROVING HUMAN HEALTH

At Aditum, our name is Latin for access which underlies our purpose to improve human health by accelerating the development and delivery of innovative medicines to patients in need.

OUR VALUES: ROOTED IN SCIENCE, INSPIRED BY PATIENTS

Aditum Bio is a new breed of biotech investment firm that is driven to translate science into the new medicines that make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. We are a dedicated and ambitious team that is tightly aligned by a set of core values that underscore the important work we do.

Aditum Bio PATIENTS FIRST.jpg

WE ARE PATIENT CENTRIC

We have a passion to help patients, and this drives our decision making. We believe that our role is to develop therapies for patients with disorders currently neglected but which are scientifically tractable.

Aditum Bio TEAMWORK.jpg
WE ARE COLLABORATIVE

We believe that we can accomplish more as a team than we can as individuals.  We are respectful of each other and listen to understand.  We enjoy fierce debate among ourselves to get to the right decision, but in a way that is respectful and appreciative. We pick our colleagues up when they are down.

WE ARE CURIOUS

We are a collection of people with high learning agility, and believe that no matter what age, we all have much to learn.  We change our opinion without hesitation or embarrassment when new facts arise.  We seek out the best experts in the world as advisors.

Aditum Bio Biotech Venture Capital.jpg
WE ARE COURAGEOUS

We define the single most important question to a new therapy’s success, then have the courage to answer it.  We have a high emotional need to take on challenges and deliver results.  We believe it is better to act on 80% of an answer than wait for the remaining 20%. We have the courage to stand up for our beliefs, but the humbleness to consider other viewpoints.

WordCloud-2.png